Sunday, August 5, 2012

The 80's called and they want their phone back!

I'd like to introduce you to the phone that I'm using during PreService Training. The story behind it is just that my host family has hosted two other volunteers so they've had this phone for.... a while.... They just added more money on it for me.  Let me tell you, if I had a dollar for every time someone got excited when the saw my phone, I would be rich now.  It is definitely the joke of my training site. It can only handle all caps, so people always give me a hard time for yelling at them when I send them a text message (hey at least it CAN send texts!!! You wouldn't think so from looking it.)  My joke is that I can never go anywhere without my purse because I need it just to hold my phone... it doesn't fit in my pockets.  It's okay though, I think it's hilarious. I'm just waiting for Marty McFly to show up in the Flying DeLorean and try to take it back from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment